Loss of interest can be like an infected wound that grows into something worse; contempt. When we no longer care for the well-being of the people in our daily life, we can grow angry and resentful in their presence, which expresses itself as a negative emotion toward the person who is unwanted.
1. He/She Doesn’t respect you again, you have done everything possible but no respect you at all.
2. One of the biggest signs he’s losing interest is if he stops getting in contact with you.
If you once talked to him several times a day, he may simply not be interested in chatting with you or he could be talking to someone else.
Either way, all signs point to a potential lack of interest
3. Affection is important in any relation.
Any changes in the affection he gives you can point to signs he’s losing interest.
4. They start taking your love and cares for granted.
5. S e x is on a different level, really;
it deserves a point all on its own.
If you and your partner had an engaged and exciting s e x life and it begins to drag or lessen, that’s not positively a sign he’s lost interest.
He could be stressed or going through something.
If this behavior lingers for a while and combines with any of the other signs, though, then you can certainly consider it a red flag.
6. You can feel like apologizing when your partner has lost interest, but in reality, you’ve done nothing wrong. Maybe it’s the silent treatment your partner is giving you, or the disapproving looks that you’ve seen them send your way, but you definitely feel like you did something wrong.
7. If your partner has ever told you that they just don’t have time for you, it might have made you feel like the lowest person on Earth. This is definitely an unfeeling way to treat the person that they supposedly love.
8. He never gives you details.
This also ties in with the above statement. When a man starts become vague about plans, his texts become less enthusiastic, and you go longer periods of time with less communication from his end, it’s likely he is losing interest.
If you’re having a hard time learning his plans, only to find out he’s been going out with his friends or family, then it’s time to move on from this man. He clearly isn’t making time for you when he has plenty of it.
9. He ignores you and sometimes even shows contempt
When a nice, polite, sweet guy who seems genuinely interested in you begins acting rude, you shouldn’t let it slide. By rude, I mean:
He ignores you
He makes offensive jokes
He seems to be sneering at things you’re saying
Any of these things can happen in person, on the phone, or by text.
Think about it: How many times have you gone out with someone that you lost interest in and began to feel annoyed with? Perhaps you were intentionally rude to some guy just so he would leave you alone? Men use this same trick on women.